March 17, 2014

#NOMORE

If you've been reading my blog for at least a couple months, you've probably seen some of my posts I've written about the No More movement & ending sexual assault and domestic violence. If you need to catch up, click here, here, and here.

One year ago this week, the No More movement hit the ground running. Which is why this is officially NO MORE week. I was going to put something together in honor of this for the blog this week, but, as you know, I've been so busy with moving and new job stuff that I never got the time to officially put anything together.

Over the past few months, I've read more and more bloggers sharing their personal stories about their experience with sexual assault or domestic violence. I am always so proud and awe-struck at these ladies. It must take an immense amount of bravery and courage to step forward and share their stories with complete strangers.

I also read Whitney's post last week about self-love. I think it's so great what she has started with some bloggers - loving yourself for who you are.


I would love if you would join with me this week in saying NO MORE. Together we can end sexual assault and domestic violence.

If you would like, you can print off the image below and fill in why you say NO MORE and upload it to the No More gallery here.


 If you would like to guest post on my blog on a related issue for No More week, leave a comment or e-mail me. Education. Sharing. Talking. These are the things that help spread awareness to end these issues.

 photo Sig_zpsd9daa49c.png


No comments:

Post a Comment