March 13, 2014

If My Blog Were an Outfit...

I guess I could pick a pair of scrubs for my "blog outfit". Given that I'm a nurse and everything. But nah. I'm more than just a nurse.

My outfit would be cute and girly, but still simple and fun. I had to include something tribal to match the sort of "theme" my blog has. I chose similar colors to my blog too.

I'm a little bit country so cowboy boots were a no-brainer. 

Blog Outfit


Doesn't this look so fun?

By the way, there is probably going to be a lack of posting through the rest of March. I'm in the process of trying to get everything packed up and moved (I move-in on March 29th). Plus, that last weekend in March, I won't have internet access except for my phone (that will definitely be a challenge!).

I'll keep y'all updated though! I might do some sort of a moving/packing post next week.

 photo Sig_zpsd9daa49c.png


4 comments:

  1. That purse is great! And I love it paired with the cowboy boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED those cowboy boots!!! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are amazing. I'm a cowgirl living in the West, so yes, I need those very very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that purse is amazing! I need it in my life! Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete