Here's what I've learned over the past week:
1. The dishes won't wash themselves and having only a couple to do at a time is far better than having a huge pile.
2. Using the bathroom while leaving the door open is a luxury that I have never experienced. And anyone who says it's not is lying. (TMI?)
3. Frozen meals constitute dinner. But you should probably make an actual meal at least once or twice a week.
Whitney's Chicken Fried Rice recipe is heaven.
4. You can literally leave the TV on USA Network all day if there is an SVU marathon on and no one will judge.
5. Having to drag laundry up and down two flights of stairs is a bitch.
6. Spending an evening in pajamas on the couch with a glass of wine watching a movie. Nothing like it.
7. When the garbage is all the way on the other side of the parking lot, one has to work up the ambition to take it out before it overflows.
8. Opening your mail to find your first grown-up bill is enough to give you an aneurysm.
9. Some people who live in apartments next to you are....unique.
10. I haven't found out a #10 yet. What should I add to the list?