May 29, 2014

Currently...



#blogslacker

That's me. I always come up with one or two ideas to blog about, but then I sit down after (or before) work to actually write them and lose all motivation and decide to nap or watch Netflix or call my mom instead. Therefore, no posts. But I thought I would do this short little post that requires absolutely no thought. 

Reading: "After Silence" by Nancy Venable Raine. Definitely not your light, summer read. In fact, it's one of the heaviest books I've read and I need to take breaks while reading it. But it has a lot of good information!

Listening: Days of Our Lives is playing in the background. I just haven't changed the channel yet. The air conditioner also just kicked on - perks of living on the top floor of an apartment complex with a black tar roof that soaks up the suns rays.

Thinking: I signed up for a webinar that starts in fifteen minutes, but I really want to take a nap...Also, that I have spent WAY too much money in the last week. My checking account is sobbing in the corner. Luckily, I get paid tomorrow!

Wishing: I wish it would cool down a little bit or there would be a nice breeze so I could open my patio door and windows instead of using the damn air conditioner.

Loving: My co-workers, the blackberries and raspberries and mini pears and watermelon that I have sitting in my fridge from my weekend at home, removing stitches and/or staples at work - it's probably my favorite thing to do, the clothes I just bought from Old Navy.

Wanting: To have a repeat of this past weekend. Here's the lowdown on what I did:
Friday: Worked until 8:30pm (and we were SWAMPED), then went home for the long weekend.
Saturday: Went to Starbucks, shopped at Costco, Pier 1, Scrubs & Beyond, and Michaels (where I bought $30 in supplies to glitterize wine bottles). Went to lunch with my mom at Jimmy Johns. Went for dinner and drinks with my mom, sister, and aunt at Wildwood.
Sunday: Went to Moka, took my Grandma shopping for flowers, went to Aldi and Costco (again - my sister is working there this summer). Took a nap. Ordered pizza in for dinner.
Monday: Went to Old Navy, Target & Starbucks with my sister. Found a sweet vintage/antique sale at the Plummer House. Went for lunch at Nupa (YUM!). Came home and did my laundry, packed. Grilled out for dinner. Went back to Winona around 6pm.

AKA MY WEEKEND WAS FULL OF SHOPPING, EATING, AND PUPPY CUDDLING.

Feeling: Tired. Woke up at 5:30am for work and I haven't had to do that in over a week.


Please tell me you have bloggers block or feel like you are majorly slacking at posting lately too?

 photo Sig_zpsd9daa49c.png


1 comment:

  1. showlive影音視訊-視頻直播聊天室成人
    showlive平台-國外免費開放聊天室
    ShowLive影音聊天網-免費裸體美女聊天室
    showlive影音視訊聊天網-色情美女視頻聊天網站
    showlive-美女裸體免費聊天網站
    live173影音live秀-免費視訊-免費女主播聊天室
    live173影音視訊live秀-Q臺妹-真人摳逼裸聊
    live173影音live秀-國外免費開放裸聊室
    免費交友軟體-秀色裸聊秀場
    live173 視訊美女-免費進入裸聊室
    同城寂寞富婆寂寞交友富婆聊天室韓國女主播驚艷熱舞人體堂論壇臺灣18成人網情色文學
    傳播色情的qq群色情表演qq裸聊群號內衣女主播驚艷熱舞台灣真人秀視頻網站好av成人網
    e夜情寂寞交友少婦富婆同城寂寞交友約會網美女在家性感熱舞視頻愛吧夫妻互助癡漢成人
    真人秀多人視頻美女搞笑視頻大全色情美女主播直播大廳美國真人秀視頻網站成人影片線上看
    美女內衣一件不穿視頻同城e夜交友網富婆台灣女主播上衣爆開真人秀在線視頻聊天中文成人

    ReplyDelete