- I have shoveled 20 inches of snow in the past week & a half. No lie. Last week, we received around 9.5 inches. This past Monday, we received 9 inches. This morning we received about 2 inches. Spring, I thought you were supposed to be here early this year?
- As everyone & their mother knows by now, Google will be shutting down Google Reader on July 1st. I presume this means that GFC will also be shutting down. What does this mean for you? Well, you should import your blogs you follow via GFC into Bloglovin. All the cool kids are doing it :p
You should also get Bloglovin if you don't have it. Because that is the only way I will be reading blogs from now on! I'll have a tutorial for you next Tuesday!
- I received my giveaway winnings from Erin @ Living in Yellow in the mail! I am IN LOVE with my new Banana Republic Tote! I've been needing a new purse & this is perfect for Spring!
- My siblings are coming home this weekend! I have someone to hang out with! Josh has Spring Break this next week and Hannah is coming home for the weekend.
- Thanks for all your amazing comments on toxic friendships. I'm glad other people can relate to what I went through. And if I could help anyone that is currently going through a similar situation, that's just icing on the cake.
- I've perfected my at-home coffee drink of choice! Brew either a Starbucks or Caribou K-cup. Add a shot of Vanilla syrup, a splash of Half & Half, and two dashes of Cinnamon. It actually tastes really similar to the Vanilla Spice Latte from Starbucks!