So I know this list doesn't really apply to or resonate with anyone who reads this blog (except maybe my fellow MN Blogger and Luther alum, Katie!), but I hope this makes you reminisce back on college.
1. Whippy Dip tornadoes. Better than any other ice cream.
2. The big tree in the center of campus lit up for Christmas.
3. Figuring out the perfect dinner time to beat the rush of choir students -- especially during Christmas at Luther rehearsals.
4. Going down to the Miller/Dieseth lounge to print something only to find the printer broken, jammed, or out of paper and having to trek all the way to the library.
5. Having to barricade yourself in the corner desk in the basement of the library to get anything accomplished come April.
6. "Studying on the library lawn" aka bringing your books and a blanket and gossiping with your friends while tanning.
7. Nutty Irishmen & Marty's cookies = sugar. rush.
8. Someone is always singing no matter where you go.
9. Avoiding the SPO on Valentine's Day.
10. Saturday nights may consist of Roscoe's and Subway.
12. Naked Soccer. It still exists.
13. Corner Bar Long Islands + darts
14. Dorian = avoid campus like the plague
15. Choose your seat in the Koren 2nd floor classroom wisely when it is sunny out - the blinds never work.
16. Old School Luther grads: the ramps in Valders. Enough said.
17. Sneaking food out of the caf and handing it to your friend who's waiting outside the gate.
18. Waffle cone + hot fudge + crushed oreos + mint soft serve ice cream = best caf night
19. Living in the ice cream room in Ylvi = always a mess.
20. Trout Fry: you know exactly what to bring.
21. Hint: it isn't fish, french fries, or anything used to fry food.
22. Sunnyside = best cinnamon rolls. 8am classes aren't so bad if they're in the CFA.
23. Caf trays = more than just for holding food. Even college students like sledding.
24. Hanging out at your prof's house for lefse making/grill outs/babysitting their kids.
25. Willing to wait in line for 45 minutes for a fancy brunch on Sundays.
26. You'll probably never live anywhere called "Dirty D" ever again. At least I hope not.
27. Going shopping either means a trip to Walmart or traveling an hour and a half up to Rochester.
28. If you're friends with a freshman nursing major, basically don't talk to them until January.
29. J-term = hanging out with friends and having fun....oh and going to a 2-3 hour class everyday.
30. "The Bench" - no explanation needed.
31. Orange Day in the caf.
32. T-bocks for beers and a peanut butter cheeseburger on a Friday night.
34. Deer & "Nubby" the tail-less squirrel = everyone's pets.
35. Main is always giving you the middle finger.
36. Wishing Main would burn down in another fire. Hey - it happened twice already!
37. Going to Olsen in the icy winter months requires great skill.
38. Paideia. We all feel for you, freshman.
39. Comedy Sportz, Jim Wand the hypnotist, and a movie on the library lawn = first week back to school tradition.
40. Being serenaded by cute boys singing acapella.
Man, I really miss Luther!!