September 12, 2013

Fashion of One Tree Hill: Brooke Davis

My last Fashion of One Tree Hill post was well-received and I loved writing it, so I've decided to make it a semi-feature on the blog. Today will be all about the fashion of Brooke Davis. Now, being the fashion goddess she is, a lot of the clothes worn are on the more expensive side. I've sorted them through and am bringing you some of the cheaper (but still cute!) items. I love me some B. Davis (my friend always said I was the Brooke to her Haley)!


Season 3, Episode 3: First Day on a Brand New Planet
Free People Lacey Button-Front Top in Violet
Urban Outfitters
$13.50

Season 3, Episode 21: Over the Hills & Far Away
'Cristan' Peep-Toe Wedges
Steve Madden
$79.95


Season 4, Episode 12: Resolve
Raven V-Neck Lace Blous
Anthropologie
$69.95

Season 5, Episode 4: It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
Silk Cap Sleeve Top in Black
Banana Republic
$48.00


Season 5, Episode 12: Hundred
Marciano 'Jennifer' Purple Strapless Dress
Guess
$29.99

Season 6, Episode 7: Messin' with the Kid
Lace Pullover by Trulli in Ivory
Ann Taylor LOFT
$54.00


Season 7, Episode 17: At the Bottom of Everything
Merino Wool V-Neck Cardigan in Ground Pepper
Ann Taylor
$88.00

Season 7, Episode 18: The Last Day of Our Acquaintance
'Soldieress' Buttoned Jacket
Forever 21
$28.00


Season 8, Episode 5: Nobody Taught Us to Quit
Jeweled Wool Tank in Charcoal
J.Crew
$74.00

 
Season 8, Episode 9: Between Raising Hell & Amazing Grace
Splendid Vintage Heather Active Pants in Combat
Revolve Clothing
$87.00


Season 8, Episode 9: Between Raising Hell & Amazing Grace
Sparrow for Anthropologie 'Firehouse' Cardigan
Anthropologie
$98.00

 
Season 8, Episode 10: List, Plans
Ever 'Arica' Strapless Romper in Apple Print
Revolve Clothing
$99.00


Season 8, Episode 22: This is My House, This is My Home
Splendid Layered Zip Pocket Tank in Punch/Heather Grey
Neiman Marcus
$63.00

 photo Sig_zpsd9daa49c.png


1 comment: