June 3, 2013

May Music Mix-Up

May Music Mix Up by Breanna Friedrich on Grooveshark


I decided to take part in Kim's Music Mix-Up again this month! The theme for May was Memories. My swap partner was Kayla from Green Mountain Couple!

My CD is perfect: a combination of some wonderful country artists and a few people I had never heard of before.

I've seen Joe Nichols, Kellie Pickler, & Eric Church in concert so their songs definitely brought back some memories. I posted about my love of old school country music a few weeks back, so y'all know I love me some George Jones & Tanya Tucker!

I highly recommend signing up for the next music swap! It's so much fun to create a playlist for someone & it's a great way to get to know other bloggers. Plus, you don't really need to spend any money. It just takes 2-3 stamps to send a CD in the mail!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for participating again this month! I'm so glad you loved your cd! :)

    ReplyDelete