- I got a reply about a clinic job I applied for & didn't get a second interview (because I have no experience). I'm used to them by now, but it still sucks.
- I really want a place of my own soon. But that can't happen until I get a good job. The only "me" time I get right now is at night before bed when I'm watching Netflix.
- I went to lunch last Saturday with my BFF's to Panera & it was just what I needed. All three of us are having sucky lives right now related to jobs and living arrangements. We all spent 2 hours venting to each other & it actually made us all feel better. I love my girls!
- I had a sister day yesterday with Hannah. Moka had $1 off all iced & blended drinks - um..hello! So we went there & got one to bring to my mom at work too. Iced Jamaican with cream, sugar, & half a shot of vanilla - yummmmm! We also went to Target & I splurged on myself. But it was all clearance so it's totally okay! I got a black maxi skirt for $7.48 (yes, it's maternity but who cares!) & two OPI nail polishes for $3.52 each. A steal!
- I may or may not have a new bookshelf to replace my wobbly shelf that my DVD/DVD Player is currently on. Depending on how generous my old high school wants to be.
- One of my sponsors this summer, Alejandra from Munchkins & Military has a birthday giveaway going on right now! It runs through next weekend so get your entries in! I know I'm entering!
- This jam is currently playing on Spotify. So back that azz up all ya want to it; I approve.