October 15, 2012

This Weekend I...



This weekend I...went home for a slightly abbreviated fall break. Technically we are on break until Wednesday night, but, being that I have so many papers (including my huge senior paper!) and clinicals to do, I came back this morning. Kind of a bummer, but it is nice having the house to myself.

This weekend I...ate WAY too much. Friday night, we went out for Hannah's birthday dinner to Baker's Square which was delicious. Then, Saturday morning I had to indulge in a little Starbucks action.

 
Blackberry Twist Lemonade - YUM!

 
That is most definitely NOT how you spell my name, Ms. Starbucks-Barista.

This weekend I...spent most of my time with my baby, Ford. Poor puppy has a cold and was sneezing all weekend!

 
 

All in all, it was WAY too short of a weekend. And I am on-call for OB from 7am Tuesday - 7am Wednesday so I should probably start on some homework, but I am lacking in the motivation department. 

Go link up with Syndal and Sarah!


3 comments:

  1. Indulging in Starbucks is a musst at least once a week!! And your pup is so cute! New follower from the Mingle Monday hop!!

    Leslie @ Sincerely, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable dog. :)
    My name is Robin, and Starbucks baristas have given me cups with "Melanie" or "Melody" before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice post! I really enjoyed reading this.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete