October 11, 2012

Currently


Current book(s): Countless nursing journals! Nursing for Women's Health is just one. Trying to find a bunch of sources for my senior paper!

Current playlist: Since we had OB clinical today, I will talk about our jam-out songs for the car on the way to the hospital: "Whistle" by Flo Rida, "As Long As You Love Me" by Justin Bieber, "It Girl" by Jason Derulo and "We are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift. Apparently OB brings out the 14 year old girl inside us.


Current color(s): Loving coral, brown, and grey right now.

Current food/drink: Just finished having some Chili Ramen Noodles and a Diet Pepsi.

Current favorite show(s): I don't really watch much new TV on the actual TV because I'm so busy, but I like to catch up on The Voice, Dancing with the Stars, and Glee. I'm also loving two new shows: Partners (CBS comedy with Sophia Bush - so funny!) and Nashville (makes me miss Nashville!)
 http://www.weeatfilms.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Partners.png

Current needs: For a women in or around the Decorah area to go into labor on either October 16th, 18th, or 20th so I can complete my case study and have one less thing on my plate!

Current banes of my existence: This psycho senior paper that I am no where near done. I don't even have 1 sentence, let alone all my articles picked out! And the draft needs to be submitted in less than 1 month (November 6th)!

Current celebrity crush: I don't really have any right now.

Current #1 blessing: Fall Break starts tomorrow afternoon and, even though mine is being cut short due to needing to work on my paper, I still get to spend Friday evening and all day Saturday and Sunday at home.

Current indulgence: The Diet Pepsi I just had. I needed a pick me up!

Current outfit: It's funny how the minute I get home, I try to make myself look as unattractive as possible.

Current excitement: FALL BREAK STARTS TOMORROW!

Current mood: Very tired.

Current wishlist item: A Starbucks drink! Simple, but I have been craving one for practically a month. Good thing I get one this weekend!
 

Current favorite product(s): Dynamap's. Seriously saved my time and sanity this morning. Our hospital doesn't have a ton and skipping the need to deal with manual BP's saves me much needed time!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment