September 20, 2012

Advice

I feel like I'm totally neglecting my blog lately (probably because I am!), but I am seriously SO busy between classes, homework, and clinicals.

Thursday is my first OB clinical and, being the awesome blogger and nursing student that I am, I thought I would pose a question to all you moms out there!

When you were in the hospital giving birth/after birth, is there anything you wish your nurse would have done or wouldn't have done? What made your hospital stay pleasant?

And to all you nurses and nursing students, any advice for me?

I'm super excited about OB, but super nervous because I've only really had 2 babies as patients in pediatrics!

Yes, I do realize if you are not a mom, nurse, or nursing student, this post was SO boring and pointless!


No comments:

Post a Comment