August 13, 2012

Weekend in Review

If you follow me on Instagram, then you've probably already seen these pictures. If you don't follow me on Instagram, then um...why not? Click on the link over on the left side of the page!

This weekend was productive!

Friday:
We finished my sister's T-shirt blanket. It is HUGE!



My puppy was being a troublemaker all day, so we took him outside while we grilled and he jumped up on the picnic table.



Saturday:
I went shopping for some of the groceries for when I move back down to Decorah (in 2 week!).
My mom, Hannah, and I spent the afternoon in the basement organizing and packing some of our stuff to bring to school. And I am still no where NEAR done!



Our lillies finally opened up as well.



Sunday:
Did some more packing of my pots and pans and kitchen stuff and realized I need to buy a whole new set of cookware because mine are mega scratched.
And then, of course, watched the Olympics closing ceremony. Um....SPICE GIRLS!



How was your weekend? Anything fun happen? Go join up with Meg for Mingle Monday!

Mingle 240



1 comment:

  1. I love the blanket! I've been wanting to make one with my t-shirts from college. Such a sentimental & great idea. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete