August 14, 2012

Sorry to bore you....

I really don't know what to post today (BORING!), so I will leave you with some awesome videos from YouTube, including one I made yesterday afternoon: the 2012 USA Olympic Gymnasts journey at the London Olympics to "Home" by Phillip Phillips (because you all know how much I love gymnastics and this song). Subscribe to my YouTube account (link on the left) if you will. I occasionally post videos every few months: mainly One Tree Hill, E.R., Big Brother (i.e. Jeff & Jordan), and other random things...


And now on to some other cool vids...

"You'll Be in My Heart" - PS22 Chorus (This song was stuck in my head all day after watching this video!)

Taylor Swift's new single performed by one of my favorite country Youtube artists - Hayley Stayner

This is AWESOME! Pentatonix + Jordin Sparks + "Battlefield" acapella = <3 br="br">

And that's all. You are probably all asleep by now.

1 comment: