August 30, 2012

Oh. My. Gawd!

Yes, I was just watching Friends :)

Yesterday was my last first day of classes and holy crap, I think I feel a brain aneurysm coming on. INFORMATION OVERLOAD!

I had class from 8:00am until 3:30pm all in the same room. Last year in Rochester, we had all of our classes in one room, but it was a big spacious room with windows & all 26 of us were in the class together.

This year, the room is small, hot, and only has 1 window that looks out on a bunch of tall grass?

 
The building where I spend all my time.

Most of my class stress coming from the fact that I don't drive & a bunch of our clinicals and observations are solo endeavors. So I need to bum rides off of people or figure out when to make arrangements for the observations to be on days when other people are driving to the hospital.

But did I mention how much I love my nursing class?!

Everytime we ran into one another around campus, we all got so excited! It's definitely weird being back on campus with all the other students & not being in all the same classes together!

Today I have Maternity clinical review from 7:30am-9:30am then I have to attend Opening Convocation to write about for our Community Nursing Blog. My last class is Nursing Management from 11am-12pm, then I get to print off some of the things I need and head home for the day - THANK GOD!

So there's my check in for the day!
Hopefully I'll write a real post for Friday?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Breanna, I love enjoyed your blog. Glad to find you via Bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your last first day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesterday was my last first day of classes and holy crap LOL

    ReplyDelete