July 13, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket
 
Dear Thunderstorm,
Thank you for happening literally less than an hour after I tweeted that I hoped you would happen. If that makes sense...

Dear Big Brother, 
Thank you for bringing back Britney, Janelle, & Dan. Three of my faves. And thank you for putting Ian in the house. He's a pretty cool dude, even if he is on Boogie's team.

Dear sunburn, 
Thank you for not hurting as much even if you are starting to peel (in an ugly, ugly way).

Dear Luther College Book Shop, 
Thank you for having my Nursing Management course textbook be available for rental for super cheap. This will save me from spending an outrageous amount of money on a book I will never use again in my life.

Dear Friends, 
Thank you for never getting old even if I have seen the episode a dozen times.

Dear Blog readers, visitors, stalkers, twitter followers, etc, 
Please follow my blog. You will ensure I update this space more frequently and I love new friends!


2 comments:

  1. Hi girl,
    Hope you're having a great weekend! I wanted you to know I nominated you for a Liebster award-- the details are on my blog (specifically this post: Liebster Award @ Blog by Bre )!

    xox

    ReplyDelete