April 7, 2010

Things that make me smile.

In response to this lovely little post by Ashley on have heart, I thought I would do a favorite list as well to cheer me up. Got back from Easter break Monday afternoon and came down with a stomach virus Monday night. I'm feeling a lot better than I did yesterday and am hoping I feel fully better by tonight being that I need to review for my chem test tomorrow!! Argh!


My favorite letter is L.
My favorite number is 23.
My favorite color is pink.
My favorite flowers are gerber daisies.
My favorite place is home.
My favorite animals are yellow lab/pitbull mix doggies.
My favorite smell is my grandma's home cooking.
My favorite season is summer.
My favorite food is white bean chili.
My favorite show is Glee.
My favorite candies are peanut m&ms.
My favorite movie is Pretty Woman.
My favorite time is 11:23.
My favorite band is Lady Antebellum.
My favorite drink is grape soda.
My favorite book is The Last Song.
My favorite word is acetylcholine.
My favorite thing is sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment