October 22, 2009

Oi Vey.

I am a horrible blog updater. Seriously.

But I've been really busy with school lately. Anatomy takes a lot of time & effort, but I am determined to keep my A- that I currently have.

I've made a lot of new friends that have made my time so far at Luther so much fun. I'm not so lonely and negative anymore. It's awesome & I'm so thankful to have them in my life :)

Oh and less than a month till my 21st birthday - yay!! haha.

I have a new baby cousin. Well, he's 1 month old. Born on September 17th, 2009. 3 weeks early. Elliot Patrick. I got to meet him for the first time this past Saturday. Marissa & Rob made a surprise visit home.

 


Otherwise, nothing too exciting has happened. Just studying, hanging out with friends, and enjoying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment