September 1, 2009

lists.


I hope this blog doesn't come off sounding too depressing, but it probably will. I arrived back at Luther for move-in on Sunday. It went well, my roommate is so nice, and yesterday I had a lot of fun with a couple of people I'm hoping to get to know better. But today has been a complete killl to that high yesterday. The saying above? Basically my feelings about this next year. I will get through it & I will be in the nursing program at the end of it all. And I will be glad I chose to come back here. Actually, I am glad I chose to come back here at the current moment, but it's hard to see the light when you feel alone among 2500+ students in a small town consisting of 8000 people.


To end on a happy note, I will make a list of the things that make me happy that I'm back here at Luther:
  • Fun events (like Comedy Sportz last night & the Hypnotist & "Up" on the library lawn on Saturday!)
  • Rockapella is coming next Saturday!!! Yahoo!
  • I'm only taking 3 classes this semester so my scheduling with my schedule is pretty good except for an 8am religion class on Tuesdays/Thursdays.
  • Seeing friends that I don't get to see during the summer.
  • Being able to go out to the bar to dance.
  • My 21st birthday in November!
  • Spontaneous nights of wandering boys floors, taking scandelous pictures with my best friend on those floors, and having a night of Rock Band with new & old friends (aka my night last night!)
  • My big, blue comfy chair that I finally get to use :)




No comments:

Post a Comment