April 22, 2014

Frost Yourself

Diamonds are a girls best friend, am I right?

Believe it or not, I used to hate wearing jewelery when I was a teen. Now? I love a few pieces here and there. And I LOVE anything sparkly!

When Anjolee offered me an opportunity to try out one of their gorgeous custom-made pieces, I couldn't resist. They definitely did not disappoint. I chose the tennis bracelet style and it is exactly as pretty as I thought it would look.


Of course, I received cubic zirconia in my bracelet because diamonds are crazy expensive, but when you order your custom design, they use real diamonds. The order came in a shiny box that will be great for keeping it in perfect condition.

They have a ton of jewelery designs to choose from: tennis bracelets, birthstone bracelets, rings, necklaces. All beautiful.


 The bracelet went great with my classic look I was rockin' for Easter. It will be easy to dress this bracelet up or down and I'm excited to wear it again!

Top: Target // Jeans: JCPenney // Shoes c/o Jessica London // Scarf: Kohls // Bracelet c/o Anjolee


 photo Sig_zpsd9daa49c.png


1 comment:

  1. Love the "how to lose a guy in 10 days" reference :}

    ReplyDelete