April 7, 2014

Classy & Sassy

A few weeks ago, I was asked if I would like to review a pair of shoes from Jessica London's Comfortview line. Being that I love anything fashion and shoe-related, I couldn't say no to the offer. I had been looking into buying a new pair of "dressy" comfortable shoes for awhile now and I found the perfect pair that I could dress up and still wear casually with a pair of jeans.

I ended up choosing the Libby Flat by Comfortview in Black.



These shoes fit perfectly and are so comfortable. During my sophomore year of college, I wore a pair of flats to class and they rubbed right into the back part of my ankle. I still have a scar there. It hurt so bad and ever since then, I'm really picky about how my flats fit. I usually stay away from them because they rub and it hurts. These are the one pair that I feel totally comfortable wearing barefoot.

I decided to put together a look that would fit well with spring weather (even though it's snowing as a write this!) and be super girly, but classy - something I would feel comfortable shopping in.

 Top: Target // Jeans: JCPenney // Shoes: Jessica London

These shoes even come in leopard print! How fun!
Have a wonderful Monday and I hope you're able to wear a Spring outfit today! I'll be wearing scrubs :)



  photo Sig_zpsd9daa49c.png


No comments:

Post a Comment