March 7, 2014

Blogger's Neglect + Upcoming News

I have not posted anything all week and I feel horrible because I have truly wanted to blog all week. I've just been super, super, super busy every. single. day.

You will find out why I have been so busy on Monday, I promise. All will be revealed.

In the meantime, here are some things to do this weekend:

+ Get your hair done & go out to lunch with friends. At least, that's what I'm doing.

+ Watch this movie short called The Worst starring none other than my everyday man crush, Dean Winters.



+ Have a Netflix marathon. I'm watching NYC 22 (an extremely unknown cop show that lasted 12 episodes). And I suggest looking up The Invisible War, watching it, and weeping.

+ Read a good book. The book I just finished is called The Purity Myth by Jessica Valenti and I highly recommend it. Very eye-opening and empowering.

+ Go shopping which is what I did ALL DAY yesterday.

+ Or, ya know, be responsible and clean your house, do laundry, pay bills, etc.

Have a wonderful weekend (& maybe be on the lookout on Instagram for a Sunday sneak peek of my news for Monday?)

Happy by Pharrell Williams on Grooveshark


 photo Sig_zpsd9daa49c.png


No comments:

Post a Comment