August 26, 2013

Guest Post: Jess from Hated on the Playground


While I'm recovering from moving my brother & sister down to school this past weekend + nannying all day today, I've left all you readers in the fully capable hands of Jess from Hated on the Playground! Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------

I am so excited that Breanna is allowing me to take over her blog today and to share a little a bit about myself! Now this isn't going to be entirely your  typical "about me" post, only a little bit.

Let's get to the typical part part first.

I'm Jess and I blog over at Hated on the Playground

This is me and the hubbs.



I live in South Carolina and I'm your typical small town southern girl. I have sweet tea running through my veins and love all things monogrammed. The hubbs and I have a little girl who is almost 6. She is a spunky little thing. Nothing but sweetness and sass. 

Now on to the not so typical part.

I could continue on with the typical about me stuff but I think you really don't know a person until you know how to piss them off. I'm going to share with you things that piss me off.

 1. Smacking gum. I don't chew gum and I don't have an issue with people chewing gum until they start smacking it. Seriously, just close your mouth because this is what you look like when you smack your gum.

Not attractive at all.
 http://24.media.tumblr.com/486b4291b15ea6e72aac85ab95a039d7/tumblr_mo1c8ssUa61rcy99do1_500.gif


 2. Automated voices when you have to call customer service especially the one for Directv. I can't stand the way she sounds. It comes across as snarky and she wants to help you with everything. I don't trust her one bit, I want to speak to a human to handle my issues. By the time she transfer me to an actual human I've already done this a few times.

http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/6/1/8/169618.jpg?v=1


3. Chain Letters. You know what I'm talking about. Those stupid send this to 10 people or you are going to be cursed, ugly, single, and broke. Whatever people. Stop sending that crap. They aren't cute and funny. They are annoying.

 https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7158829568/h93422005/

4. Taking my picture after I ask you not too and then continue to stalk me around trying to get the picture. Seriously, do you want me to go all Chuck Norris on you? Respect my wishes, leave me alone and all will be well. 

http://media.tumblr.com/ff4232d4a8f00dfa9b70bd642d652f6c/tumblr_inline_mitcmrsv8p1qz4rgp.gif 

5. I am very particular about kitchen to say the least. If you go in there you better put everything back exactly where it goes. It seriously drives me up the up the wall when even a single knife is not put back in it's place. For some reason my husband can't put anything back where it belongs. I just don't get it, we've lived in our house for 2 years. Time to learn where shit goes. 
No one can be in the kitchen when I'm cooking. That is one of the quickest ways to piss me off. Step foot in there while I'm cooking, I dare you. Even the dog knows not to go in the kitchen when I'm in there. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgNiILAmccHQfAHfWaDAw5Wzgsc4PtyqQfsbVvK_rhNcp-DnwHKUWsvnm5kR2pys1ti-svkTUfazILt8n-Hh7MB7nXY5dk4fFx_AkST7svJe9VgK4OGPmLGPJkQ9onGf8fM8aFDyjxrlUct/s320/tumblr_m739ozTuBP1r7tabk.gif 
6. I'm constantly on the go and trying to keep up with my little one so when I finally get the chance to sit and down and relax it should be like heaven but it's not. Want to know why? Because I always forget something and have to get right back up. It never fails. Why must the universe do this to me? I just don't get it.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/meryl-facepalm.gif

7. Grammar Nazis. I don't get why people have to go all psycho over a misspelled word, a typo, or a wrong punctuation. If they are doing that horrible ghetto, shorthand crap where they add the letter "Z" to the end of every word then I get it, if not, what's the big deal. It's not the end of the world, just move on. You don't have to read it or be an ass over it.

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/9/6/0/8/7/5/Here-91829015322.jpeg
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment