Thursday July 4th
- Woke up super dizzy.
- Laid in bed & slept for a few hours.
- Woke back up feeling a little better.
- Went to get Caribou's 2 for $4 deal.
- Hung out and played with my animals. Drank some yummy slush. Ate some grilled food.
- Started feeling kind of crummy, which then progressed around 9pm to having major body aches and a really bad sore throat.
- Went to bed early.
Friday July 5th
- Woke up sweating and with my throat still hurting.
- Took my temperature, which was 99.5
- Took 2 Tylenol and laid in bed.
- Watched Hannah Montana, Goosebumps, & Big Brother.
- Took temperature again, which was 101.5
- Took 2 more Tylenol, watched some more Netflix
- Temperature before bedtime (which was 8:30!) was 99.9.
Saturday July 6th
- Woke up still feeling really hot, but temperature was down to 98.6
- Throat still hurt.
- Clenched my jaw reflexively everytime I swallowed that night because my throat hurt so bad
Sunday July 7th
- Went to Mayo Clinic Fast Care for a throat culture
- Took 600mg ob ibuprofen which helped a little
- Throat culture was negative.
This morning I'm finally feeling more like my normal self, except my throat still hurts.
Hope your Holiday was better than mine!