July 8, 2013

Hey yo!

I know I said I would be back with a new post today, but, unfortunately, this is how my 4th of July weekend went:

Thursday July 4th
- Woke up super dizzy.
- Laid in bed & slept for a few hours.
- Woke back up feeling a little better.
- Went to get Caribou's 2 for $4 deal.
- Hung out and played with my animals. Drank some yummy slush. Ate some grilled food.
- Started feeling kind of crummy, which then progressed around 9pm to having major body aches and a really bad sore throat.
- Went to bed early.

Friday July 5th
- Woke up sweating and with my throat still hurting.
- Took my temperature, which was 99.5
- Took 2 Tylenol and laid in bed.
- Watched Hannah Montana, Goosebumps, & Big Brother.
- Took temperature again, which was 101.5
- Took 2 more Tylenol, watched some more Netflix
- Temperature before bedtime (which was 8:30!) was 99.9.

Saturday July 6th
- Woke up still feeling really hot, but temperature was down to 98.6
- Throat still hurt.
- Clenched my jaw reflexively everytime I swallowed that night because my throat hurt so bad

Sunday July 7th
- Went to Mayo Clinic Fast Care for a throat culture
- Took 600mg ob ibuprofen which helped a little
- Throat culture was negative.

This morning I'm finally feeling more like my normal self, except my throat still hurts.

Hope your Holiday was better than mine!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Yuck! That is no fun! Hate that you had to spend your weekend sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you weren't feeling well! Hope you're feeling better today. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better soon! What a crummy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor thing .. get some rest and feel better :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's crappy! It definitely sounded like strep. Hope you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete