June 10, 2013

The Freakin' Weekend

Friday

 Spent 2 1/2 hours at Target with Starbucks in hand. Love spending the morning that way!


I ended up getting a lace shirt & a coral dress that were both on clearance and I definitely could have bought a couple other items too; they had the cutest navy blue polka dot dress with pockets & a mint cardigan. I also had $1 Rimmel, Covergirl, & Nicole by OPI coupons so I was able to get a Covergirl red lip balm for 94 cents, Rimmel twist up eyeliner for $2.14 & an OPI nail polish for $1.11. I love me a good deal! And I had to splurge & get the new Lady A CD!


 Unfortunately, I think they made my Starbucks Iced Mocha with dark chocolate because I got a migraine that afternoon. But thanks to laying down for an hour, taking two Excedrin & chugging a Cherry Coke, it went away for the most part by supper time.

My mom, sister, and I decided to treat ourselves to manicures and pedicures (at least for my sister & me) Friday night. The only time I've had my nails done was acrylics for senior prom and I've never had a pedicure before! It was so relaxing & definitely not a good habit money wise to get hooked on! But it made me feel so much better.


Funny story: my mom has never had her nails done before. So when we were picking out colors, the lady asked my mom if she wants long lasting nail polish. Well, duh. So she picked out a color & unbeknownst to her, got roped into a $35 gel manicure instead of the regular $17 manicure she came for!

I picked out one of the new sand OPI colors in purple. I love it! The texture is so cool. It kind of feels like sandpaper or something.

 

 Saturday

My aunt hosted a Pampered Chef party on her backyard deck. Pampered Chef is definitely not my thing and I probably would never go again. So boring and long. And I got stuck sitting in the back corner of the deck, farthest away from the stairs. Right about then I was wishing I had been standing over by my brother, uncle, and cousin and playing the the kids.

Sunday

I met up with my BFF's for coffee and brunch at Dunn Brothers. And then went grocery shopping.

 
Sami's Shenanigans

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment