June 19, 2013

MySpace-in' It Up

Is it true? I'm actually sitting down on a Wednesday at 9:30am and actually typing out a blog post live to be posted within the hour?! Back to my first few years of blogging!

Unfortunately, today's post is pretty uninspired. I've seen this "MySpace" type survey floating around the blog world & I thought why not! I used to be a survey 2-3x a week on my Myspace back in 10th grade. Yes, you young'ns, there was no Facebook for high school students throughout most of my time in high school! I think I got Facebook in maybe September 2006, during my senior year.

1. Do you like blue cheese?: Only crumbled and in very small quantities on a Greek salad. Anywhere else? YUCK.

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette?: No.


3.Do you own a gun?: No. And I shouldn't because it would probably go off on accident or something like that.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?: I've never been to Sonic!!! WHAT?! Rochester doesn't have any (but they should!). They closest one is up in the Twin Cities, I think.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?: Not really. Truth be told, I used to get nervous before I was in nursing school. Now, I actually like them. I like getting shots. You all probably think I'm a weirdo.

6. Do you like hot-dogs?: Only skin-on hotdogs. And they have to be made on the grill.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?: Coffee. It's actually a must. If I don't have coffee in the morning, I get a headache around 3pm.

9. Can you do push-ups?: I could. But am I going to? No.

10. What’s your favorite meal?: Nachos from Wildwood & a Pomegranate margarita from Fiesta Cafe. Finish it off with a Twix Tornado from Whippy Dip. A horribly, horribly, guilt-inducing meal.

11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry?: My heart necklace I won from Adie's Lovelies.

12. Favorite hobby?: Blogging, duh! And playing guitar. And I definitely consider shopping a hobby.

13. Do you work with people who idolize you?: Considering right now I don't work, no. Although I am nannying for two kids in July....

14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself?: I can be extremely shy in certain situations. During some clinicals in the beginning of nursing school, I would have to basically pretend I was someone else to not be too shy and get everything I needed to done. Luckily, I'm not really shy anymore in relation to nursing.

15. Middle name?: Marie

16. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: I hate being a woman. My dog is crazy (he's seeing a glare from a watch and following it around). I hope one of the five hospitals in which I applied to jobs get back to me and give me a job!


17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Nada. But the day before I bought this cute Kiki La'Rue dress and this cute phone cover.


18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Iced Coffee, Water, Milk


19. Current worry right now?: Getting a job so I have enough money to start paying back my student loans by August 13th.


20. Current hate right now?: I feel gross.


21. Favorite place to be?: Down at Luther. With my family or friends.


22. How did you bring in New Years?: At home. I think I actually fell asleep before midnight. Wahoo!

23. Favorite place to go?: Luther. Or Target.


24. What is your most recurring dream?: I don't really have a recurring dream, but for some reason they all have to do with something related to nursing or medical stuff.


25. Introvert or extrovert?: If I don't know you and feel uncomfortable or don't like you, introvert. If I'm excited, having fun, drunk, with people I know, extrovert.


26. What color shirt are you wearing?: My grey and blue Luther College Nursing shirt.


27. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?: I never have, so I couldn't really tell ya!


28. Can you whistle?: Can ya blow my whistle baby, whistle baby.....oh sorry.... Yes, I can whistle. One time I whistled a tune outside and a bird whistled basically the same tune back to me and we went back and forth like five times. So I can definitely say I've communicated with a bird before.

29. Favorite color?: Sparkles. Or Pink.


30. Would you be a pirate?: Nah.


31. What songs do you sing in the shower?: I don't sing in the shower.

32. Favorite girl’s name?: I love Channing Tatum's daughters name - Everly. I've also loved the name Preslee for a while now.


33. Favorite boy’s name?: Mason.


34. Who is your loudest friend?: Caitlin. Or Megan. I MISS THEM BOTH!


35. What’s in your pocket right now?: Nada.


36. Last thing that made you laugh?: I was watching the monologue of Kelly & Michael. I don't remember what it was I was laughing at, but it was funny.

37. Bed sheets as a child?: Strawberry Shortcake or The Little Mermaid. I loved those Strawberry Shortcake sheets!


38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?: When I was in Kindergarten, I was playing on the playground at school with my siblings, after school hours, in the winter months. I wanted to slide down the slide that has the cover on the first top part of it. Well, I didn't realize there was a little patch of ice at the end. I went down the slide and slid off the end and landed on my butt on the ground at the end of the slide. I had to go get an x-ray and ended up bruising my tailbone. I could barely sit down. It hurt so bad.


39. Do you love where you live?: I love it only because my family lives here. I hate Rochester besides that. Nothing to do for teens and 20-somethings. No Nursing job opportunities at the moment for new grads. Very expensive apartments.


40. How many TVs are in your house?: Five.


41. What is your worst habit?: Cracking my knuckles.


42. How many dogs do you have?: One


43. Does someone have a crush on you?: Not that I know of.


44. Do you own slippers?: No.


45. What is your favorite book?: I just finished the Amanda Knox book & it was so good!


46. What is your favorite candy?: Twix. Peanut M&M's.


47. What is your favorite sports team?: Duke Blue Devils. I don't really watch any professional sports.


48. What song do you want played at your funeral?: I haven't really thought about that? I really like "See You Again" by Carrie Underwood right now & I guess that could fit in with a funeral?

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?: Sleeping


50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?: It's already 8:30?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Just the skin of a hot dog? That is really random. LOL.
    I remember those days too ... no blog posts scheduled and having to think about what to write. Agh!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete