June 25, 2013

Bat my Sexy Eyes

A few weeks ago I received the Rimmel London Endless Lash Accelerator Mascara from Influenster to try. It's not yet in stores, but a bunch of Influensters were given the opportunity to try it. Another cool thing, all badge holders that complete the challenges automatically get a bunch of free makeup, so you know I had to make this video!

Overall, I didn't really care for the mascara. I didn't like the brush or the way it goes onto my lashes.

Watch my (awkwardly awesome) vlog for details!



*The Rimmel London mascara was provided complimentary to me from Influenster to try and give my honest opinion. All other makeup in the video is my own.

I'm also participating in Raising Reagan's June Giveaway! Two prize packs & two separate winners. I'm giving away a black bubble necklace & free ad space! Go enter!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment