May 17, 2013

Happies & Crappies


The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up


Crappies

- Let's see....NOTHING.

Happies

- This past weekend was fabulous!

- If you don't follow me on Instagram, you should because I'm posting clothes you can buy. My question for people that sell their clothes: how to you keep shipping prices in mind when setting final prices to sell something at? Flat rate priority mail shipping is around $5.60 so I would think you set it higher than that so you're actually earning money? This is when I wish I had an iPhone or iPad so I could use Poshmark & make everyone's life easier!

- Thanks to Kaitlyn from Wifessionals and her awesome tutorial, I now have a set of social media icons on my sidebar that match my design!

- Expect a new URL in the next week or so. http://www.sweetsilverliningblog.com (Thanks to Sam for help with that!). Anyone know if I have to claim the new URL and start my Bloglovin followers over again? Or do I just post another Bloglovin link in a post & contact Bloglovin support?

- It's been in the 70's, 80's, & 90's all week. Finally!
- I got paid. Finally!
- I bought a Smart TV with a bunch of my gift card winnings from Target. Best purchase ever. Now I can watch Netflix without dragging my computer to bed with me :)

- My high school, Lourdes, is moving to a brand new school that they built next school year. Their having an open house for people to tour the new school on Sunday. Apparently it is gorgeous. Expect pictures.

And the best of all...

- I get to see my Nursing class get pinned on Saturday morning!!! I'm meeting up with my fellow December grads & we're sitting together and supporting our class. I probably say this once a week, but I am so proud of our class & all we've accomplished. It took a lot of hard work to get to this point & I can't believe we're all finished! It's definitely doing to be bittersweet. Happy to be seeing all of us together again. Sad because this is probably the last time we'll all be together in one place.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment