- Um...can you say huge snow storm in MAY?! Almost 14" of snow here in SE Minnesota. Schools were cancelled, power was out for 9,000 people. They even pulled snow plows off the road in some areas because it was such bad road conditions. Apparently, April Showers bring Snow Plowers....
*I can't take credit for that joke. One of my senior year roomies totally came up with that.*
- I'm still waiting on my first pay day check from my former employer. I was supposed to get the paper version of the check on the 25th or 26th of April, but being I quit that day, I never got it. I'm still waiting on them to mail it. Or maybe they'll include it with the next check on the 16th? Either way, I need some cash-o-la now!
- I think I slept on my neck wrong Wednesday night because it is killing me!
- This homemade iced coffee I'm drinking is delicious.
- My sister comes home on Tuesday & we're going shopping for my cousin's baby shower! I love all things baby.
- I finally downloaded Spotify after not understanding what was so special about it for, like, a year. I'm obsessed. Love the Top 100 Country Tracks playlist!
Have a good weekend. Peace out.