March 22, 2013

Happies & Crappies


The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up 
 
 
Crappies
 
- My sister had a cold when she came home this past weekend. Well, everyone in my family seems to have picked it up. I've had it since Monday afternoon. As of yesterday, it was getting a little better, but let's hope I feel a lot better by this afternoon for the concert! I haven't been sick for probably a year, so this is not very fun. I guess being a nurse has sort of boosted my immune system because all through high school & the first 2 or 3 years of college, I got sick at least 4 times a year.
 
- It has been miserably cold here in MN the last few days. Last year at this time, I was wearing flip-flops and dresses. It was almost 80*. This week, the windchill has been approaching 0.
 
- I didn't get an interview for the Birth Center RN job I applied for. I wasn't expecting to anyway. I'm just sick of not getting anywhere with this job hunt.
 
Happies
 
- LITTLE BIG TOWN CONCERT IS TONIGHT!!!! Expect a full recap next week on the blog!
 
- I'm applying for two nurse positions with the Rochester Public School system. I won't elaborate for fear of jinxing myself, but fingers crossed.
 
- I had a $25 gift card to Barnes & Noble so I splurged & bought the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy. More on that little obsession next week.
 
 
Hope you all had a great week! If you want to stay connected for the concert tonight, you can follow me on Instagram or Twitter. Hopefully I'll be sending out some pictures during the show :)
 
 Aloha Friday Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. I'm originally from Minnesota and my mom has been telling me it is the worst cold! I'm sure you are just sick of it already! I LOVE Little Big Town, that is going to be awesome!

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the concert!!! And pretty jealous your temperatures are in the 80's... we're still in the 30's!! Damn RI... :) happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breanna thank you so much for having my button in your post!! Really appreciate it! Following you doll!

    Aloha,

    Jean

    ReplyDelete