February 10, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social 
 
 
What was your first car?
 
Never had one. Don't even have my license. Read the story on my about me page.
 
Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
 
I had two: Ms. Schwamberger (although she's now Mrs. Gagliardi), my 6th grade teacher. We were her first class as a teacher and she was amazing. I actually wrote a post about her. My other favorite is my 7th grade teacher, Mrs. Haugen. One of the greatest women I know. She retired 2 years ago or so.

Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Share pictures if you can!
 
I wasn't in any in Elementary School or Junior High. In high school, I was in PALS (upperclassmen get paired with Freshman for their first year), Yearbook, School Newspaper, SADD, Project 540 (working to change the school). I was in Concert Choir all 4 years, but that was technically a class. I worked as a library aide at the school library as well. I also helped start up Checkers Club with my BFF Caitlin. We legit got a teacher to be behind us & a spot in the yearbook! 
 
 My senior picture since I don't have any EC pictures

In college, I was a part of Active Minds (spreading information on mental health) and Luther Student Nurses Association (LSNA)
 
 LSNA
What was your favorite birthday party?
 
I have two. My b-day party in second grade: we had it in the basement at my old house & I invited a ton of friends over and we played games and opened presents.
My Sweet 16: I went bowling with friends & Caitlin picked some of us up that night in a limo and we got driven around for awhile. Then there was a dance at school that night. I don't remember if I went or not.
 
 
Who was your teen celebrity crush?
I'm not sure who I loved in my younger teens. But my senior year of high school I was obsessed with James Lafferty
What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
 
I wasn't allowed to watch rated R movies at all. And I was always in bed by 9 so my mom could watch her shows (E.R. & Law and Order) and get work done.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a Super Sweet 16!!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just making the rounds through the Sunday Social.
    I remember having one of my favourite teachers change her name whilst we where at school and it was so hard for all of us children to remember her new name. I am certain that at least one student got it wrong each day in class.
    Love your pictures :)
    Gi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - I found you via the blog hop! I look forward to getting to know each other :)

    http://carlkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete