Last month, I had debated signing up with Kim from The K.O. Story in her Monthly Music Swap but I sort of forgot about it with all my NCLEX preparations. I knew I wanted to participate this month! The theme? LOVE. You could say love songs are one of my guilty pleasures.
If you don't know about this swap, you sign up and get paired with another blogger. Through e-mailing and getting to know each others music tastes, you create a CD for them based around the theme for the month and send it to them. This month I was paired with Brenda @ Don't Stop Believing.
One thing I learned? We both love Kelly Clarkson & Gavin Degraw! And, funny story, we both put "Love Song" by Miranda Lambert on our CD's. Great minds think alike!
Here's the playlist Brenda created for me:
1. "Mine" by Taylor Swift (One of my favorite T-Swift songs!)
2. "Ho Hey" by The Lumineers (My brother played me this song & I've loved it ever since!)
3. "Keep on Loving You" by REO Speedwagon
4. "Til Kingdom Come" by Coldplay
5. "When You Walk in the Room" by Pam Tillis
6. "It's in Your Eyes" by Phil Collins
7. "Love Will Take You" by Angus & Julia Stone
8. "Somebody Like You" by Keith Urban (Love Keith Urban & How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days!)
9. "The Sweetest Thing" by U2
10. "Oh Sugar!" by Myla Smith
11. "Ice Cream" by Sarah McLachlan
12. "Love Song" by Miranda Lambert (Miranda is my homegirl!)
13. "When I'm Thinking About You" by The Sundays
14. "More Than Love" by Los Lonely Boys
15. "Angel Eyes" by Jeff Healey Band
16. "Your Song" by Elton John
17. "More Than Anyone" by Gavin Degraw (Loved this song ever since I heard it on One Tree Hill!)
18. "Shameless" by Garth Brooks (Love me some old school Garth!)
19. "Way Back Into Love" by Hugh Grant & Haley Bennett (I love Music & Lyrics!)
20. "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes (One of my top 10 love songs!)
21. "Only Love" by Wynonna (Love me some old school Wynonna Judd!)
You should definitely sign up for March! It's so much fun to create a playlist for someone else & introduce each other to some new music!
Click here to enter Country Roots City Living February giveaway!