January 18, 2013

Happies & Crappies

Two blog posts in one day? What? I should be studying for my NCLEX you say?

But I just had to link up with Stephanie & Sarah for their new endeavor - Happies & Crappies. How cute of a name is that?!


The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up 


We're starting with the bad so we end on a good note!

Crappies

- I didn't get the Ortho job I applied for at the other hospital here in town.
- I have not been doing as well as I've wanted on some of the NCLEX practice questions.
- We are supposed to have a high temperature on Monday of -3 or something ridiculous like that. Low temperature Monday into Tuesday of -14. Yes, that is the temperature.
- Nicki Minaj as a judge on American Idol sucks. Just sayin'.


Happies

- I still have yet to hear back from the Part-Time evenings E.R. job I applied to at the same hospital.
- I still have a little over 2 weeks to practice for NCLEX before I have to take the test.
- My mom & I are having a shopping day tomorrow complete with Target, Starbucks, & Kohl's.
-  I downloaded RaeLynn's new single "Boyfriend" yesterday. Love it!


- I am 9 FOLLOWERS away from 200! Once I hit 200, there is an awesome giveaway planned so spread the word & bump that number up to 200 ;) If you want to participate, you still have time. Just leave a comment or e-mail me by clicking the mail icon in the sidebar!


3 comments:

  1. did I already email you about your giveaway? I can't remember!
    I only watched wednesday's american idol because I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch it this season. I ended up laughing a lot, which is good. I also laughed at nicki minaj. she is so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for joining us this week. we really appreciate it! sorry to hear you didn't get the ortho job. i hope something else turns up. good luck on your test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Nicki Minaj was a judge - BAHAHAHAH!!

    And Brrrr to those temperatures!! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete