June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear Minnesota weather,
Thank you for cooling off somewhat the last few days. A temperature with humidity of 105 degrees is not very appealing.

Dear Dawson's Creek, 
Thank you for being on Netflix. I forgot how much I enjoy teen dramas.

Dear Nicholas Sparks,
Thank you for writing such awesome books. I fall in love with each one.

Dear CW Rochester,
Thanks for the free movie tickets. I love free things!

Dear People Like Us,
Thank you for being such a great movie and casting hotties like Chris Pine and Elizabeth Banks.

Dear nails,
Please don't chip again. Thanks!

Dear 4th of July, 
Please don't be rainy.

Dear Rolo McFlurry,
Why are you so tempting with your powers? But you were pretty delicious last night.

Dear caffeine, 
Must you keep me up until 1am if I drink you after 3pm? I would like to be asleep by 12am latest.


Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Cute letter! I found you through Ashley's Fridays Letters link up.

    thisbeautifullifeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete