June 16, 2011

Going Back to Nashville...

Lately, I've been missing Nashville like crazy. Everytime I see pictures, listen to the Grand Ole Opry, hear anything about my favorite city, I yearn to be back on I-24, driving back into town with the city lights shining!

I literally love EVERYTHING about Nashville! I can't wait until I can start looking for jobs & places to live down there to see if it might actually work out. Until then, here are just some of the reasons I LOVE NASHVILLE (...they should really make a shirt that says I <3 Nashville...who needs I <3 New York?!)
  • THE MUSIC
Photobucket
  • THE WEATHER (well, except that whole May 2010 flood that happened...)

  • THE PEOPLE

  • THE SKYLINE

  • THE HONKY-TONKS
Photobucket
  • THE FUNNY THINGS YOU SEE
Photobucket
  • THE GRAND OLE OPRY
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

  • THE COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME

Photobucket
  • THE HISTORY
Photobucket

Photobucket
  • THE BEAUTY
Photobucket

Photobucket
  • THE STYLE

    Photobucket
  • THE WELCOMING FEELING YOU GET ANYWHERE YOU GO

  • THE GOOD FOOD
Photobucket
  • THE UNDISCOVERED TALENT

  • HOW DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
Photobucket

(Other places I love, but cannot rave to this extent about are: Rochester, Minnesota, Decorah, Iowa, Chicago, Illinois, St. Louis, Missouri, Seattle, Washington, Charlotte, North Carolina, & Salt Lake City, Utah. If you buy me a ticket to some of these places, I might be able to become more obsessed. ;) }

Please Nashville - let me come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment