June 21, 2011

Bloggy Break!

Hello all you lovely readers,

I just thought I'd let you all know that I'm on temporary blog hiatus for the next week or so because:
  1. My laptop got a horrid virus last Friday & I had to take it into Miracle Computer & spend $120 to fix it (stupid internet hackers/virus makers...curse you!). I just got it back yesterday & am in the process of backing everything up to make sure I don't lose anything if something should happen again.

  2. Speaking of backing everything up, that means uploading all my pictures from my laptop online. I have so many pictures that I filled up my max storage on Picasa & have to find another site to put them on as well - Gah!

  3. I'm leaving for La Crosse, Wisconsin on Friday evening because Saturday morning, a bunch of my family & I are heading to Richland Center, Wisconsin for Star-Spangled Fest to see Miranda Lambert, Joe Nichols, Steel Magnolia, The Bellamy Brothers, & the JaneDear Girls - SO EXCITED! You can bet they'll be pictures & video!

  4. I'm trying to find cute blog ideas, which includes starting the Nursing School Vlog I was talking about in an earlier post. I'm 75% sure I'll be starting it, but need to get a few things situated if I do.

Thank you all for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment