March 10, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

3 days worth of catch up in the 30 Day Photo Challenge!

Day 02 - A picture of you & the person you have been closest with the longest



This is my cousin, Marissa. Our moms are sisters and we have been close my whole life. She's 7 1/2 years older than me, but we always hung out when we were younger. She lives in La Crosse, WI now with her husband, Rob and 18 month old son, Elliot. (By the way, yes, I know this picture is from almost 4 years ago ;) )

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show


Duh - One Tree Hill! My best friend, Beth, has watched it since season 1 and always talked about it at school the next morning. Well, she wrote a poem about the school shooting episode and was telling me all about how emotional the episode was so when I got home from school that day, I watched the episode on YouTube. This was back on one of the first days of senior year in high school, right before season 4 started. Well, I got hooked with that one episode and started watching and haven't stopped. I got season 1 for my birthday and season 3 for christmas so that's how I caught up on the episodes. I still love it and am so sad that this is probably the last season since Tree Hill graduated high school when I graduated high school so I feel like I've grown up with them. This season has been amazing!

Day 04 - A picture of your favorite night


My favorite night and it just happened at the end of January 2011. We all went to La Crosse & stayed with Marissa and Rob and went around downtown and to the Blake Shelton, Easton Corbin, & Steel Magnolia concert. Best. Night. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment