June 28, 2010

Music Monday!

For this week's Music Monday, there is a video you just have to watch!
It's from Tyler Hilton for his song off his newest CD. It's called "This World Will Turn Your Way" & it is amazing!


 
Not only is it an awesome & inspiring song, but this video - oh my gosh! - it is cute, sad, uplifting, inspirational, & funny all in one! And the colors? Ah! Love it!
And for a little something extra related to music & getting to know me - the first 10 songs to come up on my MP3 player on random - Drumroll please!:

1. "Day After Today" by Bethany Joy Galeotti
2. "Don't Rain on My Parade" by Lea Michele (Glee)
3. "Flying Machine" by Everly
4. "Independence Day" by Carrie Underwood
5. "If I'm Not in Love" by Faith Hill
6. "Sunday Storm" by Bethany Joy Galeotti
7. "Best Days of Your Life" by Kellie Pickler
8. "My Valentine" by Martina McBride
9. "Empire State of Mind" by DaViglio (check them out on YouTube)
10. "Bottom of the Ocean" by Miley Cyrus

P.S.: Sorry for the weird spacing again! It is so annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment