February 20, 2010

A picture's worth a thousand words.

Sorry I haven't posted much this week. I got sick (boo!) & had a physiology quiz to study for. I won't be posting too much this week either because I have a lab report for chemistry, a psychology paper, a physiology test, and a psychology test to get done & study for because I'm going home on Friday (can't wait!).



I saw this on a few blogs & decided to do it on mine.

1) open your 1st photo folder
2) scroll to the 10th photo
3) post the photo and the story behind it




Okay so this was taken in April 2008 - the end of my freshman year in college. It was beautiful sunny Saturday & I remember waking up so excited because my family, my aunt, & my cousin & her husband were all coming down to visit me. We went to Whippy Dip, went shopping downtown, & had fun enjoying each other's company. This picture of me and my sister, Hannah, was taken at Sabor Latino's when we stopped for drinks in the afternoon. We're sipping on Virgin Strawberry Margaritas - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment