May 28, 2009

first post of summer

Long time, no update!

However, in my defense, I've been busy relaxing, spending time with family, unpacking, cleaning, shopping, figuring out next year, more unpacking, more cleaning, organizing..


And finally! After being home for approximately 8 days, I have gotten everything unpacked, my room cleaned & organized, & I have officially decided to come back to Luther next year.








It was one of the most confusing, frustrating, HARD decisions of my life, but, ultimately, I love Luther. After spending the past 2 years of my life there, I've realized how big of an impact it's had on me. It's seen my highest of highs and some of the lowest times in my life too & has helped me to grow in ways I can't even begin to describe.




I've met some truly awesome people while I've been there & have been through a lot with them in the past 2 years.
I'm still going into Nursing through so, unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?) I'll be going to school there 2 more years than originally planned & will have to endure some stressful classes, but it will be worth it if I can end up doing something I love to do.

I still need to figure out where I'm living next year & register for my classes (+ find some work study hours SOMEWHERE!), but I can't wait to see what these next 4 years at Luther will bring...





As you can see, the past 8 days have been busy, busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment