November 4, 2013

The Ghost of Weekend's Past

Truth be told, this weekend I was sick. And I tutored some nursing students on Sunday afternoon for their midterm today (eek!). And that is all I did.

However, I didn't tell you about last Saturday night (*last Friday night..yeah we danced on tabletops...*).

I went for a night out on the town with two of my best friends, which I haven't done in forever. Mainly because one of them has been going to graduate school in England and we just never all planned a night of "going out" in Rochester because, let's face it, it is (mostly) full of drunk 21 year olds who are stuck in Rochester and haven't really left.

We started out the night at a fellow Luther alum's apartment playing card games. We then (of course!) made our way to Applebee's for half-price apps and happy hour drinks. Hello, mozz sticks & a Long Island for $9! We literally sat in there and laughed for practically two hours. Just what we all needed!

We then made our way downtown to some of the bars, which were PACKED due to Halloween celebrations. Lots of cowboys/cowgirls, lots of slutty army girls/cats/people dressed in random slutty clothes (which I'm all for dressing a little slutty on Halloween. But make sure your dress covers your hooha, ladies!), lots of Miley Cyrus', lots of (fake) cops, lots of (real) cops. We met up with some friends of Caitlin's and spent the night talking, admiring the bridal party who came to the bar at midnight, taking a free Smirnoff Honey shot (delicious!), laughing, taking pictures, and, for myself and Sarah, avoiding the dance floor because it was THAT PACKED. And hot.



And, let me just say, I finally got some curls to stay in my hair. I was bored that afternoon and plugged in my curling iron to experiment. Voila!

Of course, by the time the pictures above were taken, most had fallen out.

That right there is non-purposeful ombre. And my obsession with dramatic eyes thanks to my Naked 2!

linking up with Syndal & Sami

 photo Sig_zpsd9daa49c.png


2 comments:

  1. Stopped by from Weekend updated.

    Please follow my blog.
    Thanks!


    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete