2. 5 years ago I was...19, finishing my freshman year of college, still an education major, not wanting to leave my roommates, attending all of my brother's high school graduation festivities, attending all of my sister's 8th grade graduation festivities.
3. 10 years ago I was...14, getting ready to graduate from 8th grade, nervous about going off to high school, wondering how in the world I'm going to make new friends because the ones I had then were pretty crappy, obsessed with Kelly Clarkson.
So, I definitely don't have any pictures from this time on my computer. Embarrassment is my excuse. However, because I adore you all & hate to not give you visual proof of my idiocy. I will go run & get those pictures, give 'em a quick scan into the computer & amuse you all. One sec....
8th grade school picture.
Blurry, but 8th grade graduation with my mom.
8th grade graduation party with family. Back when all the girls were wearing a bandana folded over as a headband. The cool thing to do...
4. 1 year from now I'll be...25, still blogging, hopefully working at a hospital in either La Crosse, WI or here in Rochester and absolutely loving my job (most days), living on my own or with a roomie.
5. 5 years from now I'll be...29, still blogging, maybe married or engaged, hopefully working as a Pediatric or NICU nurse in either La Crosse, Rochester, or Nashville. Or maybe at St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
6. 10 years from now I'll be...34, still blogging, married, 2 kids, working as a Pediatric or NICU nurse in one of the places above. Or maybe I'll have my master's and be a nursing professor. The possibilities are endless.