April 24, 2013

Party's Here!

 


I wanted to link-up with Stephanie from Bourbon & Glitter last week for this, but totally forgot, so, although I'm posting early, I'm super excited!

And I'm gonna take a theme from Stephanie's post for this last week & expose my partying ways. Shameful? Maybe. Do I care? Well, no, except for the one time I vomited all over the interior of my BFF's car....yeah...

You're welcome.







 Aforementioned night. Prior to the incident...haha.











 

 
 The "it" bar in college: Roscoe's. Yes, it is as gross as it looks in this picture.

 

 
 After a night out, Caitlin & I came back to my dorm & made this at 4am.

 

 

I obviously have a problem keeping my eyes open when drinking.

Anyone else suffer from this problem?


4 comments:

  1. What fun pictures. Haha for the note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Glad you could join us this week. Thanks for linking up with Stephanie and I:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha. I love the word magnets. And yeah, when I drink my left eye always gets lazy. In almost every picture I have of me drunk, that's how it is. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha I love all of these!! The magnets are the BEST.

    ReplyDelete