April 2, 2013

Grey.

I've done it.

What I said I wouldn't do.

I've become a 50 Shades of Grey fanatic.

Really, while reading the first book, I wasn't very impressed. I didn't like the style of writing and I thought it was kind of boring.

But when I start a book series, I have to finish.

So on I went to 50 Shades Darker.

 http://www.thegloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/50-shades-of-grey-movie.jpg

Hooked.

50 Shades Freed? Yep, still hooked. Except I didn't really like how it ended. But, still, hooked.

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhb06MDXUI1zeMNKoUnZZp95L7ooumPQSVjq4gi0PPnCg7eNYCo8hPHppjPLAYa9TpKZMMe2LdFULuqPTZLVM519BQXU7hEFDPG-HsAr0ZwHeKCmHE5uzSsj3RSaw190Ie4CurbwLbBa2OC/s1600/50+Shades+Freed.JPG

Really, I'll forgive the horrible writing of the first book because the story is just. that. good.

Call it smut. Call it what you want. But I like it.

I bought the trilogy set last week on Barnes & Noble. And only paid $5.05 - thank you B&N gift card!

And for all you 50 Shades fans, I have created a soundtrack, if you will.


And please tell me you like this book series as well.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked the series myself. A similar author that I also love I Lorelia James, she write the Rough Riders series among other books...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read them. I thought about it, but haven't dug in yet. Also, I totally had to do a double take because when I scrolled by, those looked like ultrasound photos, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I might just have to break down & read them.

    ReplyDelete