- We're supposed to possibly get snow showers on Easter. Mother Nature, I said I will move if it snows again; don't make me follow through!
- I'm seriously missing my nursing BFF's lately. I've never gone this long without seeing them in the last 3 years that we've known each other! Luckily, I'm almost positive I'll be taking a ride back down to Luther for their pinning ceremony in May; super, super excited about that!
- I had an interview yesterday for a nursing position. It went extremely well. I'm not going into any further details yet. Mixed feelings on this opportunity.
- I've been craving some Happy Hour since Tuesday night. Yesterday after my interview, I made it happen and it was so worth every sip.
- It's my Momma's birthday today!! We're celebrating with my homemade carrot cake & presents.
- My cold is basically gone. Just a little bit of stuffy nose action.
- Little Big Town concert last Friday night was amazing. Click here for a recap of my time.
- I may be having coffee with one of my nursing BFF's on Monday since she has to come through Rochester on her way back down to Luther!