- I think I'm getting sick? I've been coughing and having somewhat of a runny nose lately. It's probably from all the stress of NCLEX. Oy vey.
- My face is also breaking out from said stress. Double oy vey.
- I haven't received my new ID yet. Which I need to be admitted to take the NCLEX. Which is on Wednesday morning. If I don't receive it by Monday afternoon, I have to reschedule the NCLEX. And who knows if they have anymore slots in February open still. Triple oy vey.
- The weather lately has been extremely horrible. Ice, snow, below zero temperatures with windchills in the negative double digits, clouds. Anyone else ready for April?
- I feel bad for all the non-nursing people reading this blog lately because all I talk about is NCLEX and being on the job hunt. Sorry. Well, not really; this is my blog about my life and my life right now is NCLEX and applications.
- I didn't get the other hospital nursing job I applied for: part-time in the ER. Boo.
- A wonderful teacher from my high school was fired (unjustly). Oh and all the upset comments from alumni and parents on an online newspaper article about it were removed. Um...Catholic school covering it up much? Read all about it here.
- I get to see my 3 year old & 5 month old cousins this weekend. I haven't seen them since Christmas!
- The first of us December grads took the NCLEX yesterday morning!!!
- Valentine's Day is coming up. And so is my 200 Follower/4th Blog Anniversary Giveaway!
Unfortunately due to massive stress this week, I've had more crappies than happies. But let's hope I get my ID in the mail today or tomorrow (or Monday, for that matter) and I have a feeling next week will end with more Happies than Crappies :)