Thought I would give you all a glimpse in my purse. If anything, this might keep me accountable to clean it once in awhile. Because I definitely needed to go through it...
1. My favorite cross-body bag. It's by Converse One Star & from Target.
2. Yes, I have two wallets. One is the actual one I use. One, theoretically, could probably be gotten rid of. It just has my checkbook. And if we're getting technical here, the flat star wallet is my sister's. But it's sparkly so I really can't part with it!
3. Extra Dessert Delights Sugar-Free Orange Dreamsicle gum.
4. I have a slight obsession with lip stuff. Lip D'Votion in Glossy Berry, Strawberry Lip Smackers, Baby Lips in Twinkle (my absolute fave!), & Vanilla Soft Lips.
5. A huge pile of tickets and movie stubs from college shows that I need to move to my college memory box.
6. My Luther ID (with my photo from July 2007. On college orientation. When I didn't know they would be taking our picture. Where it was 80*, humid, & raining. Where I wore a white shirt, no makeup, and just threw my hair up. Oh god....) and my Blood Donation card from Luther. A+, if you're a match & need blood, just let me know ;)
7. My little zipper wallet I carried around through most of college with my ID's and keys.
8. Calvin Klein glasses.
9. My ID renewal papers. Still waiting for the stupid thing to get here....