January 14, 2013

Here She Comes, Miss America

So I was planning on posting this Miss America recap yesterday, but opted for Sunday Social instead. And then I was going to schedule this post for today and have it typed and ready to go, but, alas, I woke up so dizzy that I threw up & didn't feel good at all (TMI? Never! I'm a nurse!). So here is my Miss America recap:

Right out the gate, I picked 15 of my faves who I just really liked, was rooting for, or thought would make it to the end.

My prediction to win: South Carolina. I guess I wasn't too far off.

Can I just say, a lot of the dresses this year I did NOT love. Ugly!
And the talents? Bless their hearts.

But I knew after the question and answer session (in which Miss Iowa said she thinks marijuana should be used recreationally...? A mistake, but that's one big mistake!) that New York would win.

The prizes Miss America wins are outrageous so I'm helping give away a few outrageous prizes myself with Stephanie @ Bourbon & Glitter. Enter her January Sponsors giveaway!




*I'm planning a 200 Follower/4th blogiversary giveaway soon. If you would like to be included, please let me know and I will be in contact with you!*

No comments:

Post a Comment