June 20, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting...





Pinterest became my obsession earlier this spring and I love trying new things that I find. Here are some pretty cool things:

 These headphones covered in thread with a Chinese Staircase Knot to stop the wires from tangling. I did it with a pair of my headphones (below).

Photobucket
Definitely not as perfect as the original one, but it does the job & looks pretty cool, too!


rustic wedding
My ideal wedding: cowboy boots, mason jars, and a barn with lots of lights.


if you're not god or jason aldean 
LOVE IT!

So that's just a sneak peek of what I'm pinning on Pinterest. There's a link to my page on the sidebar to the left. I love new followers and finding new inspiration so come join me :)


What should I try next from Pinterest???


1 comment: