April 30, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity

I love to sing. I love music, getting lost in a song, feeling a deep connection to the music. I was in choir all four years of high school. Alto 1, thank you very much. But...

I cannot sing for the life of me. I have a horrible voice. This is the #1 reason I didn't try out for choir my freshman year of college. I wanted to be in a choir at Luther so bad! I loved being in choir in high school & being part of the prestigous music program at Luther College would have been amazing! But, alas, I think I sound horrible so I didn't audition.

I would kill to have a voice like Miss Haley Reinhart from American Idol. She is AMAZING! In fact, you need to check out Haley singing the jazz tune "Moanin'" with Casey (who, by the way, did not deserve to get eliminated on Thursday! I'm still bitter.) And I'll include them singing "I Feel the Earth Move" cause that's amazing too & they're too cute together!





1 comment:

  1. (via Mingle Monday)... I agree totally. I auditioned for a choir once back in school days and was actually told by the teacher I couldn't sing so no American Idol for me. We can keep on dreaming though!

    ReplyDelete